Jeremy Frisch (@JeremyFrisch) is the owner and director of Achieve Performance Training in Clinton, Massachusetts in the US. Here he works with a range of kids and adults to improve their levels of fitness and promote lifelong freedom of movement.
Prior to owning his own facility, Jeremy was a assistant strength and conditioning coach at Holy Cross where he worked across many different sports. He has a bachelor’s degree in health science and physical education and completed a strength and conditioning internship and Stanford University.
In this episode, we discuss many topics, including:
- Jeremy’s backyard growing up
- Why Jeremy loves working with kids
- How Jeremy comes up with new ideas
- Designing environments for play
- Individualising training
- The movement skills Jeremy focuses on
- Constraints-based coaching
- Teaching kids to deal with fear
- How Jeremy empowers kids to make decisions
- And much, much more…
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe with your favourite podcast App by clicking one of the links on this page. I’d also encourage you to head over to iTunes and give the show a rating as it helps us to share the show with more people.
And thanks so much for listening!